Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Theo and the Twins

It isn't that often when a new member of the family comes along, so naturally we had to make the trip to see the newest, Theo, a couple weeks ago. Lissa and Jeremy are now proud parents of the cutest little guy in South Minneapolis, and that means Erin and I are now aunt and uncle! We made it home a couple weeks ago and Lissa, Jeremy and Theo were waiting to greet us! It was quite the treat to meet the little guy, I can't wait to take him to the skating rink! Did I mention my dad is now not just a dad but a grandpa too!
We played with him for a couple hours before Betchie picked us up for the Twins. He was barely two weeks old when we met him, so naturally he slept, ate and went to the bathroom. We're thinking he's on pace to sing the Gopher Rouser in 14 weeks. 
We love our little nephew!!
We met Linsey, who arrived from SF and met us at the light rail station and the four of us headed to Target field. This has been such a long time coming, suffering in the dome for my entire life has now came to an end that the Twins have a new home! As perhaps the most geographically removed season ticket holder, I intended to make every game I could when home!
The game was crappy, the weather was worse, but the sights and sounds of Target Field made up for the unpredictable weather and Twins hitting. We stopped by Hrbek's bar after the game for another Summit. Betch and I were in heaven, Lins and Erin were just happy to see eachother. 

1 comment:

  1. Isn't the new stadium amazing?!? I didn't get to see a game while home this weekend, but we did walk around the exterior and take it all in. So excited for outdoor baseball in MN. Finally. Go Twins!

    ReplyDelete