Tuesday, November 20, 2007

TO TALK TO E&L, Call my cell phone!

Hello Friends and Family-

Happy thanksgiving and happy Dewali for all our friends of the east (Adie - in case you look at this)! Erin and I are still enjoying our time in Ireland, whistling through our bottles and enjoying everything the city has to offer (especially the rain - I realized my dress shoes let water in from the bottom, makes for an uncomfortable day). However, walking to work is a blessing and I can't say how less stressed I am not fighting to get on to I66 in the mornings! We are finally officially moved into our place and love it! We were a little nervous at first as it is a bit grungy compared to our sharp-edged apartment in Clarendon, but we have begun to make it our own and its turned out great (once we figured out the timer on the heat and hot water!!)!. Below are a few pics from the last week or so, where Strauss, Erin and I hosted a BBQ for the Michigan-Ohio St. game. Also is pics from Cavistons, a must-do seafood restaurant in suburban Dublin, and finally, our new apartment!! Miss everyone.

AND IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO US, JUST CALL MY CELL NUMBER AND IT WILL RING IN DUBLIN AS IF WE ARE ON 44TH AND FRANCE!!!

Whistle while you work....our first Irish friends (Strauss and Joe's co-workers)...



Erin, Strauss, Joe, Jess at En Seine (pronounced insane).

See pic for name...
Our new apartment! Door, kitchen, and living room (same room as kitchen)...

Slainte!!

No comments:

Post a Comment