Sunday, June 17, 2007

Romantic Myrtle Beach

Erin and I spent a fabulous weekend away in the beautiful city of Myrtle Bea....oh wait, I mean....I thought that's where I was going, but my favorite people in the world tricked me!!!! It was the best trick imaginable, as Borgie planned a Fish Lake retreat for myself and 23 (at least) close friends to spend a weekend celebrating my last days as a single man. We parttook in many traditional games and activities such as sunbathing:
croquet:
Horseshoes on the beach:
Multiple rounds of golf:
Mulitple hot dogs:
Jeff Cirillo (yeah, the hot corner ladies), sporting a beautiful 1970's Fiddle Faddle deluxe:

Dancing:
Drinking (not too much of course)

and Dano:
It was a very successful weekend given there were no objectives but to kick back and relax. I really appreciate all you guys coming up to enjoy the weekend. It was a great segway into what is to come this Bastille day; lots of friends, fun, and fiddle faddle. Borgs, thanks again for rounding up all the homies, and boys, thanks for making the trek to Wisconsin to make it happen. I hope everyone was sterilized upon re-enterance into Minnesota. Thanks again fellas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment