Sunday, January 28, 2007

Take Me Down to Elicott City

Allo my friends, as work has been abundant in this early 2007, we haven't had much of a chance to post updates, nor do things that would warrant an update. I finally had my first weekend off in 2007, so I got to spend some QT with me misses!!! We spent a day walking around Ellicott City, MD, a bustling civil war town that is still full of antique stores and even has the oldest running train station in the US.


After a frigid but pleasant stroll (I am not complaining about weather as you all in Minnesota are suffering now), we took 3 hours to drive home, as it began snowing and when it snows in the DC area, gridlock is guarenteed!

This past Thursday Chris "general wargakis aka Shadow" came to town and we had some good South American cuisine at Gua Rupa, and then hit the Irish pub Rira for a few drinks before heading home. As usual, when in DC do as the Irish! Slainte!!

No comments:

Post a Comment